Saturday, September 17, 2011

We have some really great new paper & block letters in for Halloween! There are the many fab things you could create with this new paper. Cover your new Halloween block letters, make potion bottles with the great stickers, scrapbook your little monsters & many more things you could do. We love Halloween & can't wait to see your creations. Here is the new line for Halloween. 
Paper

Paper

Paper

Paper

Paper

Paper

Stickers

Paper

Stickers

Paper

Paper(I will be using with Mod Podge to make potion bottles)

Paper

Does this look familiar? I will be making with witch boots with this paper. 

Paper

Look what I made with the awesome paper from above, I just painted the edges of my 12x12 wood square orange, mod podged the paper & then added the vinyl saying. 
Way way easy & I love it. Jamie can cut this saying for you at the store. :)
Have a great weekend!
Chantel-Fishy Face
For some fun DIY crafts please visit my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment